Touch, feel, and see the light! at the Bridgeport Art Center on Friday, Oct. 5 through Sunday, Nov. 18, 2012. Read all about the exhibit, which is held in conjunction with Chicago Artists Month, here, on the Examiner.com.
- Intelligent design and the imagined world
- Making art while our beds are burning
- Artist Waylaid: Michelangelo’s stint as a defense engineer
- Diving in and The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock
- The best headstrong young women, and Walt Whitman
- Harper Lee, the sadness of Go Set a Watchman, and virtual tours
- Alchemy’s Daughter Italy book tour and giveaway starts today!
- Secrets behind Alchemy’s Daughter to be revealed in July blog tour
TagsAlchemy's Daughter art and spirituality artists authors Blythe Park book pixie Chicago art exhibitions Chicago artists Chicago art openings childhood Christmas creative process editing father's day feminist fiction writers finding time to write giveaway graphic designer Halloween illustrated nursery rhyme individualist Little Women Louisa May Alcott Mary A Osborne Mary Osborne non-corporate driven Nonna's Book of Mysteries nostalgia off the grid pen and ink publication rewriting Riverside Riverside IL Roald Dahl teardown the Alchemy Series Twilight vampire watercolor writers resources writing writing fiction writing room