Mary A. Osborne offers the following writing services:
- Articles for print and online magazines
- Book reviews
- Manuscript evaluation
Contact email@example.com regarding your specific project or needs.
Resources for Writers:
- My own books began to take shape after I attended a summer conference at Skidmore College through the International Women’s Writing Guild. Workshops at various locations are held throughout the year. This is an inclusive, smart, and welcoming group of writers, regardless of your publication history.
Resources for Book Marketing, Publishing, and Making:
- John Kremer, the ultimate authority on book promotion, wrote 1000 Ways to Market Your Books. He offers tips and articles on his site, BookMarket.com.
- Self-Publishing Resources.com by Marilyn and Tom Ross offers an exhaustive list of resources including guidance on book marketing and promotion.
- Dan Poynter’s site, Para Publishing, offers detailed information on book marketing as well as producing your book and setting up your own publishing company.